Every New Years Day is a great opportunity to reflect on the year past and make goals for the next.
And 2013 was a whopper year for Fuzzy Irish Crafts.
- I set up a Facebook page and gained 167 Facebook fans
- I took part in my first craft fairs
- I started tweeting and got my head around RTs, hashtags and favourites!
- I got my first (of many, hopefully) orders for wedding stationery
- My cards were sent all over the world in a MyIreland Box
- I started blogging about arts and crafts in Ireland
- My cards were accepted in the Rua Red Pop Up Shop running from 27 January - March 7 2014
- I set up my website which I am so proud of and learned about HTML, SEO and other fun acronyms! My website has had 3,300 unique visitors from 23 different countries in just over a month. Hello Trinidad and Tobago!
- I received orders from Ireland, the U.K., Europe, the U.S., and Australia
- I got a press pass to attend the Creative Expo in the RDS 19-22 January 2014
- I set up my Instagram
- I was offered a deal to have my cards in Hannah Bella 51 in Project51 in January 2014!
I met some amazing people along the way who inspired me with their talented, motivated me with their ambition and kindly shared their experience and advice. I cannot thank you all enough. And then there are my family, friends and fans who made orders, recommended me to their friends, shared my page, liked my posts and cheered my every move, thank you all so much! The support has been immense.
Best of all I got the opportunity this year to spend my time doing something that I truly love. I jump at the chance to attend craft shows and meet crafters. I stay up late at night finishing blog posts and finding new crafters online. I slam on the brakes and reverse the car if I see a little sign for 'Craft Fair on Today'. I get a buzz every time I get retweeted or I get a blog comment or I hear a 'Kaching!' on my Etsy app. I feel so lucky to have found something that I can get truly excited about and really sink my teeth into. I don't feel like I am working at all.
U ARE ALIVE *Avail of this 'once in a lifetime' opportunity
All the best for 2014!
P.S. If you want to keep up to date with what is going on at Fuzzy Irish Crafts HQ and crafting in Ireland in general:
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Follow us on Instagram
Follow us on Pinterest
Have a look at the new items in our shop
Or subscribe to our blog by entering your email address in the FeedBurner box. The FeedBurner box can be found on the sidebar on the right if you are viewing this on a desktop or at the very bottom of the page if you are viewing this on a mobile.